This Ladakh winter tour begins from your landing at the KBR airport Leh, where our representative will receive you and transfer to the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This Ladakh winter tour begins from your landing at the KBR airport Leh, where our representative will receive you and transfer to the hotel / guesthouse we have booked for you. It covers some of the most popular places in Ladakh within a short duration of time. This includes places in Leh and its outskirts, Sham Valley(Western Ladakh), and Pangong Tso lake in Changthang plateau and all feasible sightseeings along the way.
To ensure a smooth acclimatization and to avoid any AMS symptoms, We do the local sightseeings on the evening of Day 1 in car instead walking, thereby avoiding unnecessary exertion to your unacclimatized body. Also, the itinerary is planned in a way to ensure gradual gain in altitude as the tour proceeds.
The Package can be customized as per your liking and preferences
The hotels/Guesthouse we use during the colder months are suitable for the harsh winter, where temperature dips below sub zero most of the time.
- Arrival and Acclimatization.
- Sham Valley
- Khardungla Top
Arrival at LehArrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective Hotel, booked for you. You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with the new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Changspa, reaching top you will see the beauty of whole Leh town. O/N Leh.
Leh - Sham valleyAfter breakfast drive to Sham valley to visit Alchi , one of the oldest monastery and also the beautiful Likir Monastery. We have to take a link road from the Leh-Srinagar Highway to these villages. Along the way we will visit several attractions like Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). O/N Leh.
Leh - Khardong La - Leh 78 KmsAfter the breakfast drive for Khardungla Pass, the World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Savour the moment on the top, get some quick clicks and return to Leh. On arrival in Leh, enjoy some hot tea/ coffee/ lunch and rest for a while. Rest of the day is at your disposal to explore the local market at one’s leisure. O/N Leh.
DepartureEarly morning transfer to Leh airport to board a flight back to destination. The journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
- All Inner line Permit to all the restricted areas
- All the hotels on twin/triple sharing basis on MAP plan (breakfast and dinner)
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
- Dedicated Innova/Xylo for your group for point to point throughout the tour.
- Oxygen cylinder in the car throughout the tour.
- Airport Transfers
- Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
- Any extra services/meals Soft drinks, beverages, etc. not mentioned in Cost Includes.
- Monument / Museum Entrances & Camel Safari Charges.
No Details Found